Al Modest takes its responsibilities when it comes to protecting your Personal Data while complying with the Applicable Laws. We are committed to proper management, protection and processing of your Personal Data in accordance with this Policy, which shall apply to all Personal Data that we collect from you through our various platforms. Please read and review this Policy, which will inform you how we collect, use, process and disclose your Personal Data. We may also collect and process your Personal Data under any exceptions to Applicable Laws, which are not set out in this Policy. We trust that it will assist you in making an informed decision whether to provide us with any of your Personal Data.
During our interaction with you, we may collect Personal Data from you including your name, contact details, mailing and delivery addresses, email address, network and device data (including your IP address and device or advertising identifiers), your shopping or browsing behaviours, voice recording (for customer service calls) and any other personally identifiable information which you have provided us in any form or in the course of any other form of interaction between you and us.
If you provide us with Personal Data via a third party, it represents that you have obtained the consent of the third party to provide us with their Personal Data for the respective purposes.
We may update this Policy to ensure that it is consistent with the industry's trends and/or any changes in legal or regulatory requirements you agree to be bound by the prevailing terms of the Policy as updated from time to time. We will strive to notify you by email or by notice of any material changes to our policy on the website.
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We collect Personal Data from you when:
- You register an account on the Website or our related apps;
- You use any of our related services, such as subscribing to our newsletter, product notifications;
- You browse our products and services or otherwise interact with our Website and Apps;
- You allow our cookies on your device;
- You interact with our customer experience team or other representatives, for example, via our emails, telephone calls, letters, or face-to-face meetings;
- You interact with us on our Social Media, by liking our posts, commenting on our posts, private messaging us on our Social Media;
Please ensure that all Personal Data submitted to us is complete, accurate and correct to your knowledge. Failure to do so may result in our inability to provide you with our products or services.
HOW WILL YOUR DATA BE USED?
We may use and disclose your Personal Data for purposes necessary to provide you with our products as services, including to:
- Register and maintain your user account and to verify your identity or age.
- Process your order for our products or services, process or collect your payment for the order.
- Deliver the products or services you purchased, including our couriers calling or messaging you to obtain your delivery instructions.
- Process your returns or refunds in accordance with our Terms of Service.
- Provide you with supporting services and functions related to your user account, such as saved items in cart, wish list, brand or product notifications.
WHO WILL YOUR PERSONAL DATA BE SHARED WITH?
In relation to our use of your Personal Data for the General or Additional Purposes, we may disclose your Personal Data to our employees or temporary workers.
We do our best to minimize the disclosure of your Personal Data to the information necessary to perform the related Purpose of transaction or shipping or other Additional Purposes